Kingston 128GB Data Traveler G4 USB 3.0 Flash / Pen Drive
Choose your capacity from 16GB to 128GB.
Buy only USB 3.0 its worth the price.
- Compliant - with USB 3.0 specifications
- Dual Compatibility - USB 3.0 connectivity; backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Practical - cap protects the USB plug
- Backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability
Why do you need that much speed?
USB 3.0 helps you save more time and USB 3.01 drive transfers files faster than USB 2.0 drives. Depending on the number of channels the transfer speeds and the type of files you transfer, USB 3.0 can save you a lot of time compared to standard USB 2.0 drives.
Will a USB 3.0 drive work on my device with USB 2.0 ports?
USB 3.0 devices are compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 ports and connectors but will only run at the host device performance. USB 3.0 devices will, however, help to maximize the throughput of USB 2.0 ports.
Why do I need a USB 3.0 drive when I use only USB 2.0 ports?
Due to the broad deployment of USB 2.0 devices in the market, USB 3.0 devices had to be backwards compatible. Even when you use USB 3.0 drives on your USB 2.0 host devices, you’ll save time.
- When used with a USB 3.0 host device.
- Subject to change without notice. Based on Internal Data. Speeds will vary. Drives were formatted with NTFS 300 3.95MB .JPG pictures (4,152,269 bytes). 1080P (.MKV) Movie – 12.3 GB (13,310,103,552 bytes)